First Aid & Burn Station
A First Aid Station with special equipment for burns. This is a First Aid Station for anyone working in environments where there is a high risk of burns and cuts, for example chefs, electricians and welders. By having the right equipment on site, you can provide quicker and more effective relief when accidents happen.
Burn Cover plasters protect and relieve the pain caused by minor burns. The cushion is a cool hydrogel that covers the nerve endings of the skin, helping to relieve pain and promote faster healing. The cushion does not attach to the wound. Burn Gel Spray and sterile dressings provide rapid cooling and effective pain relief for burns and help to speed up the healing process as effectively as lukewarm water.
Soft Foam Bandage Blue is an elastic self-adhesive bandage, giving maximum freedom of movement. The smart dispenser makes it easy for you to cut just the right amount. The bandage can be used for all kinds of wounds and will stay in place in water. Salvequick Blue Detectable Plasters are perfect for use when handling food. A blue plaster is easier to see and can be detected by metal detectors.
- A full range for burns
- Soft Foam elastic and self-adhesive plasters
Recommended end-user price € 235 excluding VAT.
- 2 Cederroth 4-in-1 Bloodstoppers (REF 1910)
- 3 Cederroth 4-in-1 Mini Bloodstoppers (REF 1911)
- 2 (x 2) Cederroth Burn Gel Dressings (REF 901900)
- 1 Cederroth Burn Gel, 100 ml (REF 51011005)
- 1 Cederroth Soft Foam Dispenser including Soft Foam Blue 2 metres x 6 cm (REF 51011011)
- 1 Salvequick Plaster Dispenser including Blue Detectable Plasters (35 Regular 51030127 and 30 Regular/Fingertip 51030126)
- 1 Box of Burn Cover Hydrogel Plasters* (REF 901903)
- 1 (x 20) Salvequick Wound Cleansers (REF 323700)
- 1 Breathing Mask (REF 1921)
- 1 First Aid Instructions
- 1 Key