Eye Wash Station
Cederroth Eye Wash – proven to be more effective than sodium chloride solution on alkali and acid splashes. The Eye Wash Station has been designed to enable you to get help as quickly as possible.
The station has space for two bottles which open automatically when you twist them out of their brackets. The bottles are designed to allow you to rinse the eye with a good flow of liquid for around 1.5 minutes. The products have a shelf life of 4.5 years. Buffered liquid increases the chance of saving your eyes.
Our Eye Wash works to neutralise the eye’s pH value, i.e. it has a neutralising effect on any alkali or acid splashes, giving a quicker result than a normal sodium chloride solution. The effect is generally stronger on alkalis than acids. With the Salvequick plaster dispenser, the plasters are always available and ready to use. You pull the plasters downwards, which avoids getting any dirt or blood on the other plasters. The refills are locked away to prevent any waste. Extra space for other products means that you can adapt the content in your station to the specific needs of your workplace.
Recommended end-user price € 169 excluding VAT.
- Buffered eye wash (Has a neutralising effect on alkali splashes (e.g. lye) and acid splashes (e.g. battery acid))
- Good rinsing properties
- Eye cup that guarantees an optimal flow
- 2 (x 500 ml) Bottles of Cederroth Eye Wash (REF 725200)
- 1 Salvequick Plaster Dispenser including 40 Textile Plasters (REF 6444)
- 45 Plastic Plasters (REF 6036)
- 1 Eye Wash Instructions
- 1 Key